With The Muran Method
What Are Opioids?
Opioid addiction is one of the most prevalent drug addictions of the U.S. today. Some of the more common opiate drugs are: OxyContin, Percocet, Heroin, Percodan, Demerol, Codeine, Morphine, Fentanyl, Hydrocodone and others. Opiates are often prescribed by doctors to patients after having a procedure and for people dealing with chronic pain. Although effective in pain management, some patients become severely dependent / addicted on these highly addictive drugs.
Statistics On Opioid Addiction And Abuse
Opioids are a class of drugs which block sensations of pain and cause euphoria. They are dangerous because they pose very high risks for addiction and overdose. Opioids are a controlled substance (“A controlled substance is generally a drug or chemical whose manufacture, possession, or use is regulated by a government, such as illicitly used drugs or prescription medications that are designated by law”) leading drug traffickers to sell opiates illegally. Opioids, both illegal and prescribed, have caused a surge of deaths in the United States in the past two decades.
- About 130 Americans die every day from an opioid overdose.
- From 1999 to 2017, 399,230 Americans lost their lives to opioids.
- In 2017 alone, 47,600 fatal overdoses occurred in America which involved at least one opioid.
- In 2017, doctors issued 191,218,272 opioid prescriptions, a slight decline from the 200,000,000 opioid prescriptions which they issued every year from 2006 to 2016.
- Since 1999, the sale of opioid painkillers has skyrocketed by 300%.
- About 20% to 30% of people who take prescription opioids misuse them.
- 2 million Americans misused prescription opioids for the first time in 2017.
- About 10% of people who misuse prescription opioids become addicted to opioids.
- Approximately 2.1 million Americans have an opioid use disorder.
- About 5% of people with an opioid use disorder will try heroin.
* Statistics obtained from Addiction Centers of America
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Over 2 Million People In The USA Suffer From Opioid Addiction But You Can Break Free From Addiction With The Muran Method!
DETOX WITH THE MURAN METHOD
All Natural • Genetically Customized • Clinically Proven • Concierge Care
Feel Like Yourself
Get Back to Your Life
*AN ACCELERATED CLINICALLY PROVEN DETOX*
How To Get Your Life And Career Back On Track—In 3 Days!
You’re a high-performance professional. When you or a loved one have a challenge with Alcoholism, you have a lot at risk and a lot on the line.
Your credentials, Your career, Your family and the lives of others… They’re all at stake.
Now, You’re Only 3 Days From Being Clean And Clear
The Muran Method Is The Only 3-Day, Withdrawal-Free, Pain-Free Detox That:
- Provides confidential concierge care
- Includes a patented mix of vitamins, minerals, supplements and natural substances that help your body detox quickly
- Is clinically proven, based on peer-reviewed research
- Is customized, based on genetic testing
- Assures MD, ER and Functional Medicine Practitioner supervision
WHAT IF EVERYTHING YOU’VE BEEN TOLD ABOUT ADDICTION IS WRONG?
Addiction Is Not A Moral Failure: It’s Not Your Fault Or Their Fault.
When you or a loved one have a challenge with Opiate Addiction, it’s easy to blame relapses on weakness of character, lack of willpower, or moral failure.
Now For The Good News
It’s not your fault or their fault! Yet, it’s still your responsibility to make better choices moving forward.
Here’s the Clinically Proven Truth About Addiction:It’s All About Inflammation, which is a Biological Set of Conditions Inflammation causes:
- Anxiety, fear, depression and mood swings
- Immune, hormonal and serotonin imbalances
- Gastrointestinal distress and lack of nutrients
- System imbalances and withdrawal symptoms
INFLAMMATION IS A PRIMARY CAUSE OF ADDICTION AND RELAPSE.
The Muran Method Addresses Addiction At This Root Cause.
After Your Muran Method Treatment:
Dr. Muran utilizes the biopsychosocial model of treatment which can easily be demonstrated with the following stool illustration. Each leg of the stool represents one of the 3 domains of the Biopsychosocial model and each patient needs to have support in each of these areas in order to sustain long term sobriety. As shown, if one piece is missing or lacking it sparks inflammations and stress in the body which often leads to relapse.
Dr. Muran manages the Biological domain and works to create trusted professional resources and connections in the social and psychological domains but to assure your success.
Dr. Peter Muran works with a team of professionals, who are available upon request, including:
Nutrition Counseling through our PHD Nutritionist
Psychological / Social Counseling through Dr. Bob Weathers, PhD
Sober Companions for On-Going Support
Spiritual Interfaith Counselors, trained in all traditions
LEARN TO LOVE YOUR LIFE AGAIN WITH THE MURAN METHOD!
Contact Us Today!
Call Us At 888.315.4777
Email Us At Info@Muranmethod.com
Text Us At 949.899.5377
Copyright © Dr. Peter Muran. All rights reserved.