THE BREDESEN PROTOCOL
Longevity Healthcare & WellBelly
What is the Bredesen Protocol? How does it treat Alzheimer’s?
Is the Bredesen Protocol Right for You?
The Bredesen Protocol at Longevity Healthcare / WellBelly
The Bredesen Protocol is through the combined efforts of Peter Muran, M.D. and Sandra Dunn, Ph.D.
Schedule a 30-minute introduction to become acquainted with Peter Muran, MD, and have any questions answered before committing to engage in the full program.
Dr. Pete Muran is a Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner with greater than 30 years of experience Including Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Surgery and Ob/Gyn.
Dr Pete is known to get down to the cause(s) and treatments for:
- Mold toxicity
- Hormonal/thyroid imbalance
- Infectious disease (Lyme and SARS-COV)
- Heavy metals
- Liver disease
- Metabolic disorder
- Cardiovascular disease
- Substance Use Disorder and
- Organic Cognitive Changes.
Dr. Pete is nationally known for knowledge and treatment with IV Therapies utilizing Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids. As per Dr Pete, “IV Therapies boost the patient along the road to a healthy recovery”.
30-minute Consultation Fee: $200
(if the prospect decides to move forward the $200 fee is applied to the program cost)
Schedule Your 30 Minute Consultation.
Dr. Sandra Dunn, Ph.D. Functional Medicine Nutritionist & Certified Health Coach. The Personal Bredesen Plan is best achieved with the individual attention of Dr. Sandy, Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition. Over the last 25+ years, she has partnered with clients to resolve some of the most challenging health issues including:
- Weight loss resistance
- Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Food intolerances
- Diabetes type 2
- Environmental allergies/intolerance
- Crohn’s disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Small Intestine Bacteria Overgrowth
‘A New Beginning’ Appointment
If the prospective new patient decides to move forward then they will receive a 6.5-Months Personalized Bredesen Protocol designed by Dr.’s Muran and Dunn, Including:
- 2-hour detailed intake to review a comprehensive family, health and cognitive history, medication and supplements, diet, sleep
- specifics concerning cognizant decline
- extensive lab workup
- cognitive testing (mocha)
- an assessment of CNS vital signs and AQ 21.
- Two comprehensives RECODE and Neuro-Cog Tests from CNS vital signs. At the beginning and fourth month, after laboratory report.
- 90-minute review of all lab work & RECODE report to personalize the supplement, hormone, lifestyle plan, in conjunction with Dr. Dunn, nutritionist and health coach.
- Personalized IV Infusion based on RECODE report.
- 45-minute follow up appointments every six weeks with Dr. Muran. A total of 4 appointments.
The first 60-minute health coach appointment is usually within a week of the initial physician appointment with speed in adherence to the diet, and the second health coach appointment is approximately two weeks following.
- 5 hours of private nutrition consultation
- Education in stress resilience
- Exercise and brain training
- Lifestyle changes & coaching
- Digestive health optimization
Further meetings are spaced out as needed to manage each individual’s needs. The personal strengths to achieve change will be identified with a VIA strength profile.
The final appointment will include a summary of the progress achieved from the Bredesen Protocol.
Start the Bredesen Protocol Today!
6.5 – Months All-Inclusive Program: $3,850
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Continue Improving Your Health!
After Completing the Bredesen Protocol’s 6.5 months Program Continue to Work with Dr. Muran and Dr. Sandy in 3 Month Increments.
The ‘Star Student Program’ includes:
- 2- 45 minute follow up appointments (continuing with the every 6 week schedule) that continues with the personalized program made during the initial Bredesen Protocol Program.
- During the first visit labs will be given to be completed and reviewed with RECODE report at the second visit.
- Personalized IV Infusion made by Dr. Muran himself is administered based on RECODE report during the second visit.
- Want one of Dr. Muran’s custom IV’s at both of your visits? Add an additional IV for only $250
- 2 -1 hour follow up private nutritional and health coaching sessions with Dr. Sandy that continue with the custom program developed during the initial Bredesen Protocol program.
Continue Your Progress with the ‘Star Student Program’!
3 – Months All-Inclusive Program: $1,300
Did you start the Bredesen Protocol with another physician but want to switch providers?
Join Our ‘Press The Restart Button’ Program Today!
This program is for the patient that has already started or even completed the Bredesen Protocol with another physician but would like to transfer to Dr. Muran and Dr. Sandy’s care.
- Get a $500 discount off the regular Bredesen Protocol fee
- Enjoy all of the services listed in the Bredesen Protocol using the inital laboratory results you received from your previous physician.
Start Fresh with the “Press The Restart Button’ Program!
6.5 – Months Restart on the Bredesen Protocol Program: $3,350